We are proud to be a member of the CCTA and operate by a strict code of practice that means we only ever lend to our customers responsibly.
When you need to borrow money, especially at short notice, overcoming a poor credit history can feel more like climbing a mountain than a financial black mark. At Mobile Money we believe in responsible lending, but we also believe in helping you rebuild a less-than-perfect credit history…
That is why we ensure that all of our loans are affordable and have manageable repayments. Making loan repayments on time shows a positive credit intent and this can help repair your credit rating.
In order to help our customers avoid paying high rates of interest we do carry out a credit check as part of the application process, but it is not your credit history in isolation that dictates whether you pass, it is more about your recent credit activity. Our credit check is not designed to discriminate against people who may have had credit issues in the past; our approach is to focus more on the future than labour too much on the past.
Previous CCJ’s (County Court Judgements) will not usually be held against you when we take a look at your credit history, however if you are currently in an Individual Voluntary Arrangement, a Debt Management Plan or you are bankrupt, we will be unable to help you.
• You have a poor credit history but can demonstrate positive credit intent
• You have CCJs
• You have a discharged bankruptcy
• You have previously been in a Debt Management Plan which is no longer active
• You have previously been in an Individual Voluntary Arrangement which is no longer active
• You have an active Bankruptcy
• You have an active IVA (Individual Voluntary Arrangement)
• You have an active Debt Management Plan
LATE REPAYMENT CAN CAUSE YOU SERIOUS MONEY PROBLEMS. YOUR VEHICLE MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP THE REPAYMENTS ON YOUR LOGBOOK LOAN.