We are proud to be a member of the CCTA and operate by a strict code of practice that means we only ever lend to our customers responsibly.
Our loans are a convenient way of borrowing money that use your car or vehicle as security. Using your car as security allows you to get a better interest rate compared to some other forms of credit.
Loans are secured against cars / vehicles using a document called a “Bill of Sale”. A Bill of Sale allows you to keep possession of your car while you repay the loan - we simply keep hold of the car’s logbook.
The amount you will be able to borrow will be dictated by how much you can comfortably afford to repay each month. The value of the vehicle being used as security also affects the amount that you can borrow.
We are the longest established logbook loans company in the UK† with over 17 years’ experience.
Mobile Money are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and we always make certain that every loan we provide is suitable and affordable for the customer. As members of the Consumer Credit Trade Association we operate by a strict code of practice and we only lend responsibly.
To get a logbook loan you must meet all of the following requirements:
• You must live in England, Wales or Northern Ireland.
• You must be aged 18 years or above.
• You must own the car and be named as the “Registered Keeper” on your vehicle’s logbook.
• Your car must be worth at least £700: Ideally your car / vehicle should not be any older than 2010.
• Your car must be free of finance: Cars with outstanding finance can’t be used as security for a loan.
• Your car must be taxed, MOT’d and insured: Vehicles under a “SORN” declaration will not qualify.